By the way, I’m Yvonne, the self-titled bad-ass writer. I really just like that word, someone I know uses it ALL the time! Anyways in a nutshell, I write…a lot, and I’m planning to write even more; most importantly I want to share that with the world.
Talking about yourself can be really hard though, it’s like being given that dreaded prompt, “Tell us about yourself,” in an interview. Awkward. So here goes 6 things about me in no particular order:
- I’m just really trying to figure life out on the fly, wish me luck!
- I wish I could live forever
- The Olympic Games are my long lost dream
- Maybe one day I’ll be as good as J.K Rowling
- I really, really want to travel and see the world
- My first love and forever love is reading…and dancing
More formally however, I earned a B.Sc Hons in Psychology from the University of Zimbabwe. I worked as a full-time Copywriter for almost a year, and now I freelance. I am currently working to attain a diploma in French. In theory I’m love extreme sports…practically I don’t know if I have the guts.
Also, I run a Facebook vlog sharing the insights I’ve learnt since graduating a year ago.